When you donate to the Foundation for Atlanta Veterans Education and Education, you are funding medical research for our nation’s heroes who so bravely served our country. We greatly appreciate your consideration, and welcome donations and inquiries from individuals, businesses, foundations, service groups and families.
Your gift will fund medical research and fill the gaps in research funding. Donations are typically used to:
- Support new medical research and education projects
- Provide seed funds for promising new researchers
- Improve Veterans’ access to the latest treatments and medical technology
- Supply medical equipment, computers and other technology to facilitate research
- Fund travel for researchers to present scientific data and exchange information with other scientists
- Support research in a donor’s specific area of medical science or interest
Help us support ongoing and new research studies by contributing to our mission. Your tax deductible donation, large or small, can make a difference in finding new treatments and cures for diseases.
Foundation for Atlanta Veterans Education and Research (FAVER) is a 501(c)(3) private foundation incorporated in the state of Georgia. It meets all federal and state reporting requirements. FAVER is affiliated with the Atlanta Veterans Affairs Health Care System but is a legally separate entity which submits annual reports to the Department of Veterans Affairs and to the U.S. Congress.